Click the to download this episode
Click on the to share this episode on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in or Pinterest
Click the to embed this episode player on your site or in your social media.
Today I’m speaking with one of the best NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) trainer/coaches, Nicole Schneider. Nicole is the Founder and Owner of Global NLP training (and my NLP Master Practitioner trainer). Her business is international with offices in Bali, Los Angeles, and Amsterdam. She prides herself of working with and consulting for the United Nations, athletes, celebrities, the United States Armed Forces and is actively involved in non-profit activities as a social edu-prener / social entrepreneur.
You’re not only going to hear what NLP is, but how you can apply it in your own business and personal life and reach success!
Build something that you love because you’ll be more resilient and you will be more creative.
~ Nicole Schneider
Highlights of today’s podcast
- Nicole shares her story of how she was intrigued by NPL communication from her teenage years, to when she was in law school, the corporate world, and also when she was bedridden for 3 years.
- How NLP was created by studying successful people
- Why Scientists are also embracing NLP
- The power of happiness in achieving success
- 5 NLP techniques that you can apply in your business and personal life to be successful.
- How to consider entrepreneurial or personal hurdles amicability
- How to code solution-oriented automatic mindset
- How NLP ties to goal setting
- How happiness boosts your creativity
- Nicole’s “One Thing”
- What it means for Nicole to be success-full and fully Thrive
Learn more about Nicole and Global NLP Training at the Global NLP Training website: https://www.globalnlptraining.com
- Be sure to check out her impressive biography
To learn more about NLP or dive deeper into your personal transformation to better success with Candice schedule a complementary consultation at Thriverz.com/yes
To learn more about discovering your Personal Genius and leveraging it to more fully Thrive!
We really do want to hear from you so please,
Do, Tell us your listening! Do, Tell us what you think! Do, Tell us what you want to hear more of!
We LOVE to hear from you!
and…. We really LOVE rewarding our engaged Thriverz
with special, prizes, gifts and rewards :blush:
Until next time, Remember…
You Deserve to Be Success-Full and You Deserve to Fully Thrive!