Being a business owner is not for the faint of heart, I know. I’m the daughter of a very successful Entrepreneur father and a School Teacher turned stay at home mom. As the saying goes, “the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree”.
I started my first business back in 2003 with a 2 year old in toe, when I was five months pregnant with my second son. This was just shortly after my husband and I moved back to the US from Germany when he transitioned out of the Army. Since then, I’ve built 5 different successful businesses, and each served us well for the season we were in (at their times).
Being a business owner is hard, stressful, and challenging. It can also be fulfilling, exciting, fun, and rewarding. Owning a business can also be very lonely. I remember feeling like I was an island unto myself and a lot of people just couldn’t relate.
There are so many different things that we need to know, to master, and to be good at. We’re pulled in a gazillion different directions. Everyone wants a piece of our time. Sometimes customers and income are plentiful and other times they’re scarce. There are new technologies, industry changes and we have to innovate constantly (or die). It can definitely be a roller coaster at times.
What has guided me and supported me most on my journey is a deep and profound understanding of my own Personal Genius and getting support when I needed it. Without it, I would surely have crumbled.
20% of small businesses fail in their first year, 30% of small business fail in their second year, and 50% of small businesses fail after five years in business. Finally, 70% of small business owners fail in their 10th year in business. -source: Fundera
I am on a mission to change this and help business owner of all industries be more successful and more fully Thrive!
Business success is not a one size fits all proposition. The key is to make your business work for you. You are the leader, you are the lighthouse, you are the master of the ship and you can make it work for you. Thriverz is here to help you do it.
- New Business Owners
- Seasoned Business Owners
- Start Up’s
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Businesses with Challanges
- Business Owners preparing for their exit
Whatever the stage of your entrepreneurial journey, Thriverz can support you with:
- Understanding your personal genius and leveraging it in your business for your very best success
- Activating the power of The Thrive Formula and improving People Dynamics to better understand, relate to and be successful with:
- Yourself – and your business
- Others – Your customers, employees, contractors, and partnerships
- Environments – industry, financial, local, global, technology, sales, service, workplace
- Cultivating and maintaining the right attitude and mindset for yourself and for others within your business
- Generating ideas
- Seeing Possibilities
- Shifting perspectives
- Re-framing self/business limiting beliefs, patterns & activities
- Setting & Achieving your goals
- Solving problems and overcoming challenges
Leading (yourself & others)
- Doing more with less
- Working smarter not harder
- Finding more work-life balance harmony
- When and what to outsource
- Who and when to hire
- Talent Alignment – Maximizing your people
- Leveraging Technology
- Sales & Customer Service
- Cultivating Partnerships & Referrals
- Communication, People Dynamics & Marketing
Working together we will Take You HIGHER! You will Level-UP! We will find your best way. You will be more Successful & You will more fully THRIVE!
Take Your Business to 6 Figures and Beyond
by Leveraging the Power of YOUR PERSONAL GENIUS
You & Your Business
Business Partnerships and Teams
Business partnerships and teams face all the challenges that business owners do with the additional dynamics of how the multiple people and perspectives mesh together (or not).
The Thriverz way of understanding your Personal Genius is particularly powerful when leveraged for partnerships and teams.
Not only do we dive into each person individually, but we then take that individual understanding and see how it all fits together for the partnership or the team as a whole. We will leverage the power of both Personal Genius and People Dynamics.
- Who is best for what activities?
- Is everyone aligned to their roles in a way that maximizes their Genius?
- Do you have particular blind spots where strengths are under or overrepresented in the group? And how can you counterbalance this.
- What is your team or partnership lacking?
- How do your values and motivators align? How are they different?
- What do you need to do to help everyone stay motivated and maximize group output?
- How can everyone stay at their best and most productive?
- What are the communication differences?
- How does everyone stay motivated and feel supported and appreciated?
- What type of person is best for your team and how can you “profile” their position and find more of the best fit people?
- What type of people are not a good fit for your team and how can you “profile” them to avoid bringing them in?
Together we can help your team or partnership be more successful so that everyone prospers, profits and more fully Thrives!