Business and Teams
Business partnerships and teams face all the challenges that business owners do with the additional dynamics of how the multiple people and perspectives mesh together (or not).
The Thriverz way of understanding your Personal Genius is particularly powerful when leveraged for partnerships and teams.
Not only do we dive into each person individually, but we then take that individual understanding and see how it all fits together for the partnership or the team as a whole. We will leverage the power of both Personal Genius and People Dynamics.
- Who is best for what activities?
- Is everyone aligned to their roles in a way that maximizes their Genius?
- Do you have particular blind spots where strengths are under or overrepresented in the group? And how can you counterbalance this.
- What is your team or partnership lacking?
- How do your values and motivators align? How are they different?
- What do you need to do to help everyone stay motivated and maximize group output?
- How can everyone stay at their best and most productive?
- What are the communication differences?
- How does everyone stay motivated and feel supported and appreciated?
- What type of person is best for your team and how can you “profile” their position and find more of the best fit people?
- What type of people are not a good fit for your team and how can you “profile” them to avoid bringing them in?
Together we can help your team or partnership be more successful so that everyone prospers, profits and more fully Thrives!
My team was falling apart and I was looking for ways to mend some bruised egos, help new supervisors and bring back the team spirit. A friend recommended Candice and we discussed my needs and possible team building events. We settled on an exploration of everyone's communication and work styles.
Candice spent the morning with our team. We divided the space into quadrants and ran through multiple exercises requiring people to pick the quadrant they thought they belonged in. Staff found it fun and surprising to see how people moved around the rooms and how the groups changed. No one was more surprised than me, though, when after the final exercise, all my staff were in one corner and I was in the opposite corner!
Everything made sense once Candice explained the final outcome. As should be expected - our office handles assistance programs for low-income people and the exercise confirmed that my staff were all "Stabilizers" who liked to be of service, while I was the "Calculator" or number cruncher.
What really made a difference for our team, and what I still refer back to frequently, was the ensuing discussion of our strengths and weaknesses, what motivated us and challenged us, and how we best worked together.I would highly recommend Candice for any group coaching events. She quickly related to the group and kept their attention and participation throughout the exercise. Staff gave her high marks and have asked to have her back again.