The “How” of Human Performance
How do you prefer to do things?
One Piece of the Personal Genius Puzzle
Our DISC Index is the most contemporary interpretation of Dr. William Marston’s groundbreaking work into understanding and measuring a person’s natural behavioral style.
The DISC Behavior Style index gives us insight into “HOW” people like to do things, specifically, what is their preferred way to approach: Problems, People, Pace and Procedures.
Understanding individual behavioral preferences and habits is a crucial piece of understanding Personal Genius and applicable and useful in the following situations:
- Individual self-understanding and self-development
- Building, planning, developing, and coaching teams
- Sales and customer service
- Career planning and advancement
- Hiring and aligning the right talent to the right roles
- Management and leadership
- Conflict mitigation and resolution
- And much more
In addition to individual profiles and coaching, group profiles with coaching and training, unlimited subscriptions and fully customized organizational portals with support resources are available for a very nominal fee – Explore the previous listed links or Contact us today to learn more.
Our DISC Index report is a full 22 pages of information with charts and visuals personalized to each respondent. Sample reports are available, simply contact us and we will share with you. Our DISC Index is also available as a part of our Advanced Insights (a triple index of the What, Why & How of an individual)
Our DISC Index profile is unique in that it:
- 100% Virtual, quick and easy web-based questionnaire
- Has the highest validity and reliability scores on the market today
- Is the only behavioral instrument to produce zero waste by ranking all words, not just half
- Uses a one-of-a-kind click and drag interface for significantly greater accuracy and ease-of-use
- Contains the most current instrument items for increased accuracy and reliability