Click the to download this episode
Click on the to share this episode on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in or Pinterest
Click the to embed this episode player on your site or in your social media.
How do you go from measuring trees in the forest to an entrepreneur co-owner of a data design company? As it turns out, measuring trees in rural Canada can lead to more than just one realization about data.
Today I talk with another fellow altMBA alum Stewart Hillhouse who shares some great tips and strategies he and his business partner have used to grow their company and stay on a sustainable successful track through their first critical year.
We talk mindset alignment and oh so much more including a vision for where we need to go next to do more good with data.
Success for me means having tried rather than wishing that you had tried.
Are you ready to make this year the year that fully Thrive, align to your Personal Genius and begin enjoying the business and life you most desire? Together we can make it happen reach out today and let’s get started: http://Thriverz.com/start
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram tag me, @candiceczaplak.
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the show. All you have to do is go to http://Thriverz.com/question and record a question (under 90 seconds) that could be featured on an upcoming episode!
Highlights of today’s podcast
- Stewart & Candice share their experience and key take-aways from Seth Godin’s altMBA program.
- How strangers can come together to care about something that most people would say didn’t actually matter.
- Shipping and Perfectionism.
- “I’ve never heard anyone get so jazzed up about a data story” and why that was a very important moment for Stew
- Have you ever thought about mindset alignment?
- How business partnerships are like marriage.
- Many great nuggets of advice for someone who’s starting a business or new venture.
- The power of putting emphasis on the right things.
- What to do when there’s no standard operating procedure or a manual.
- What is the job of your You of today, the You of yesterday and the You of tomorrow
- The power of people, networking, consistency and detaching from the outcomes.
- How can we start using products and ideas that have always been thought of as “No longer relevant”
- Ideas about using data so that it can be good for the many versus just a few.
- What it means for Stewart to be success-full and fully Thrive
- Stewarts’ “One Thing”
- Connect with Stewart on Linked In: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/stewarthillhouse
- Visit the GoDoGood Business website: https://godogood.ca
- Reach out to Steward on Twitter: @stew_hillhouse
- Get on the waitlist for the Thriverz Signature Program at http://Program.Thriverz.com
- Schedule a complimentary call with Candice and make this the year you Fully Thrive: http://CallWithCandice.Thriverz.com
Mentioned on the show
Seth Godin’s altMBA program: https://altmba.com/
altMBA on Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/school/the-official-altmba-page/
We really do want to hear from you so please,
Do, Tell us your listening! Do, Tell us what you think! Do, Tell us what you want to hear more of!
We LOVE to hear from you!
and…. We really LOVE rewarding our engaged Thriverz
with special, prizes, gifts and rewards :blush:
Until next time, Remember…
You Deserve to Be Success-Full and You Deserve to Fully Thrive!