Are You Leveraging Your Development Dollars to Get the Best ROI?
Greater Profits – In the Palm of Your Hand
The Organizational Health Checkup investigates 55 areas necessary for optimum performance of any business. The study also determines the extent of workforce alignment with your company’s objectives and culture.
The results of the Organizational Health Checkup will clearly identify areas to be targeted for improvement and reinforcement. Your business health and workforce alignment scores, with measurable results in 11 different key performance areas, will enable you to develop a long-term plan for business improvement with sustainable growth.
The 11 Key areas of Performance and Profitability are:
- Personal – how do the individuals in your organization feel?
- Employee Alignment – is everyone driving for results and profits?
- Personnel – how effectively do you lead people?
- Team Effectiveness – how strong are your teams?
- Leadership – how trusted and inspiring is your leadership?
- Strategy & Planning – how comprehensive and secure is your strategy?
- Customer Service – how loyal are your customers?
- Management – how effectively do you manage things?
- Sales & Marketing – does your pitch resonate and do your people sell?
- Operations – do you run efficient and quality operations?
- Cultural – how cohesive and beneficial is your culture?
Having this level of holistic understanding for the overall health of your team, group, or organization will allow you to identify problem areas more efficiently and maximize existing high-performing business segments more effectively. Use it to:
- Accentuate the positives of what’s working well.
- Identify the areas that need improvement and perhaps critical triage.
- Prioritize needed training and development for the future.
- Brainstorm ideas for innovation, transformation, and new possibilities.
- Chart your best path for current and future vitality and sustainability.
Ready to find out the health of your organization?