The Thriverz DISC Index is the most contemporary interpretation of Dr. William Marston’s groundbreaking work into understanding and measuring a person’s natural behavioral style.
The DISC Behavior Style index gives us insight into “HOW” people like to do things, specifically, what is their preferred way to approach: Problems, People, Pace and Procedures. Our DISC Index report is a full 22 pages of information with charts and visuals personalized to each respondent.
Our DISC Index profile is unique in that it:
- 100% Virtual, quick and easy web-based questionnaire
- Has the highest validity and reliability scores on the market today
- Is the only behavioral instrument to produce zero waste by ranking all words, not just half
- Uses a one-of-a-kind click and drag interface for significantly greater accuracy and ease-of-use
- Contains the most current instrument items for increased accuracy and reliability