Personal Genius Mastery
How Do We Leverage Our Entire Personal Genius to Thrive?
The Complete Personal Genius puzzle
In order to truly understand what it takes to perform at maximum levels, you have to be able to understand the full Personal Genius of a person: “what” natural talents a person has, “why” they are motivated to use them, “how” they prefer to use them, and what their core Personality traits and preferences are. Achieving optimal performance requires the best alignment possible between these variables and the individual’s roles and responsibilities in life and work.
- WHAT – Natural talents based on how one thinks and makes decisions.
- WHY – Deep conditioned motivators and drivers that affect engagement and passion.
- HOW – Natural behavioral styles that control task completion, interpersonal interactions and direct job performance.
- PERSONALITY – What are the core personality type preferences of the person
By better understanding all of the core drivers of Personal Genius and performance, we can better equip and position people for personal excellence and maximum satisfaction and performance in life and work.
Thriverz Personal Genius Mastery combines four of the world’s leading instruments, each specializing in measuring a specific aspect of this Personal Genius puzzle of human performance and satisfaction, to give individuals & organizations unequaled access to the knowledge they need to improve success and results.
In-Depth View of the What, Why, How and Personality of an Individual
Personal Genius Mastery is a combination of all four of our Thiverz Personal Genius Assessment tools and provides an in-depth view of a person on the following:
- The What – Brain Wiring – Attribute Index
- The Why – Values Index – Motivation and Engagement
- The How – Behavior Style – DISC Index
- Personality – Core Traits and Preferences – MBTI Index