Values Index Profile
The “Why” of Human Performance
Finding the spark of motivation and passion in life and work
One piece of the Personal Genius puzzle
Our Values Index combines the work of Dr. Spranger and Allport to create the most powerful motivations profile on the market today. Such information is vital when it comes to:
- understanding yourself
- motivating individuals
- professional / entrepreneurial alignment and planning
- making hiring and selection decisions
- understanding performance issues
- management and leadership
- anywhere that requires understanding what drives, motivates and inspires an individual.
Understanding WHY someone does what they do is the key to understanding how to get them well aligned with work and in an environment that will lead to the most passion and drive.
As a stand-alone index, the individualized profile report contains over 25 pages of unique insights relative to the values, motivations and personal engagement traits and strengths of the individual as well as personalized motivational, training/learning and improvement insights.
The Values Index is very powerfully utilized in conjunction with the DISC profile as well as with all of the other Indexes as part of the Advanced Insights profile.
In addition to individual profiles and coaching, group profiles with coaching and training, unlimited subscriptions and fully customized organizational portals with support resources are available for a very nominal fee – Explore the previous listed links or Contact us today to learn more.
Our Values Index profile is unique in that it:
- 100% Virtual, quick and easy web-based questionnaire
- Has the highest validity and reliability scores on the market today
- Is the only values instrument to examine seven separate dimensions of motivation
- Is the first and only click and drag instrument interface on the market today
- Contains the most current instrument items for increased accuracy and reliability